SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner
by OSHA Review
32 oz. concentrate (makes 16 gallons)
Our Price : $43.99 $52.99
SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner meets OSHA and EPA regulations, and CDC recommendations. SUV is a hospital disinfectant proven effective against HIV, HBV and HCV.
At less than $3.00 per gallon, SUV Ultra 5 costs 10 times less than leading brands! This is the most cost effective disinfectant available! Makes 16 GALLONS of ready to use disinfectant!
- SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner (EPA # 6836-366) is Effective for Use in COVID-19 Pandemic
- SUV Ultra 5 is found on the EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS –CoV-2. List N includes products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
S is for "Surface disinfection"
U is for "Ultrasonic cleaning solution"
V is for "Vacuum line cleaning solution"
SUV's special formula contains a powerful cleaning agent, for use as an effective surface cleaner prior to disinfection, as well as an exceptional ultrasonic cleaning solution for cleaning and decontaminating instruments prior to sterilization and vacuum line cleaner to keep your vacuum lines clear of organic debris.
- Each bottle of SUV Ultra 5 concentrate makes 16 gallons of ready-to-use disinfectant
- Neutral pH
- No alcohol, ammonia or bleach
- 5 Minute contact time
|SUVDC||SUV Ultra 5 Disinfectant & Cleaner||$52.99 $43.99|